Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If you don't risk anything you risk even more

> day 1 of blogging, started off a little rough. but now all is well and i'm hitting the ground running.

> so as of right now, a few things are going down in my life. nothing of real significance but things none the less. first off, JULIANNE TOWERS, you have become more of a friend to me than i ever thought possible. and for the past few months you have been my blog. hopefully this will lessen some of that constanst blab.

> 1/2: my dearest friends: please remove your heads from your asses. watching close friends consume their exsistance with nonsense is painful. watchign this play out like a cheap 2nd rate horror film is gross. i've never seen two people compromise themselves so much for something that deserves so little.

> 3: ew

> dear BLOGGERS: follow me. haha not in the stalker way but on here. i'm really excited to be a blogger. not quite a total blogger head yet, but give me time.

> i like this.

> i'm sure i will have more to blog about in the days to come.

only time will tell,
olivianne

1 comment:

  1. i still love you girly...
    and while i was logged into your account i added the "my blog list" to your page...and then added me. lol you can change the name of the list and you can add new ppl whenevs
    dont get discouraged! i would extremely enjoy reading your blogs, lady!

    pusshej,
    jules

    ReplyDelete