Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How little a thing can make us happy when we feel that we have earned it

> with this quote in mind, im having problems figuring out my own level of deserving. does that make sense? i was talking with a friend of mine the other day about how my own insecurities hold me back from things that have the opportunity to make me happy. and the sick part is, i have insecurities about my insecurities. so its a vicious circle of me getting no where. but i can see where i want to end up, which is a slight speed change in this ferociously spinning "mewheel."

> the feeling i have earned something, specifically someONE, is different than the feeling someone has earned me. selfish? probably.

> i have this issue with trust and not believing a word that comes out of someones mouth. and its very obvious. and i dont meant to generalize everyone but i seems that majority of the people i encounter, never mean what they say. consistancy is turning from a commonplace to a priveledge. which sucks.

> word on the street: that in which you say you hate the most, is most present in your actions.

> i strive to dissprove that. everyday.

> i feel like this is a bitch blog. oh well, maybe that'll change.

only time will tell,
olivianne

No comments:

Post a Comment